story in the Book (day 3)


Werewolf were behind us. We quickly ran from there but we didn't no either we're passing pit or going inside of it... 
Our feet got slipped and I tried to hold Todd's hand but I missed it... 
I cried and I said I miss you Todd.. I love you Todd... Suddenly a sweet voice passed really??... That was Todd. .. Right now they were sitting back to back and behind them something was powerful...What's that author asked to Todd. Todd replied that is ptredocty.. I'd never think that a reptile can ran this much faster... We went up... Three Murphy brother were there and wolves also... They came there to help us but we found hair on their skin also... Jess beg for help because wolves were there in front of them... I asked for red . 
After reading Book iam very excited to read next page . What happened in next page. 

Thanks 🙏🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what a iffect in future bikes and car .

reading of the day 24/5/2021