Roal Skit Based on Book story

Role skit based on story

Aasmeen ( author) 
Mala( Parent) 
Nisha(Murphy) 
Rohit ( Todd) 
Shushant ( Shurphy) 


 Parents Todd's :-  We interrupt your this summer vacation your friends family has invited us at deep woods lake. 


Sharply:- I've seen before also. I think werewolves have taken your red tide box. 

Author:- Okay! Where can I find them.
 
Murphy:- I've always seen werewolves and you'll find then in the forest. 

Author:- Why did you came here I exclaim. 

Todd :- I'd searched you in cabin but you're not there that's why I came here to find you. 

Author:- Why are you howling? 

Todd:- I want werewolves to think I'm one of them because expect this we don't have any other option. 

Author:- This's our last hope to save ourself from those starve werewolves. 


Wow! We got succeeded in our plan we're save now!!! 

                Part one 
                The End 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what a iffect in future bikes and car .

reading of the day 24/5/2021